Monday, November 15, 2010

Mr. Sinclair and our puppy club

Sinclair is a 5 month old puppy, career-changed for medical reasons. He had 3 operations very early in his life and has grown up living on the Guide Dog campus. Since he needs experiences living with people in their homes and since we're puppy-less until Silky comes home, we fostered Sinclair for 4 days. He's a smart, engaged puppy and learned things very quickly.
And, as you can see, he's very handsome. We're hoping he gets adopted soon.

It turns out that Sinclair is Snickers's brother. Snickers is one of the chocolate puppies from the Forte/Arizona litter born on 6/08/10. You can see Snickers on Megan's blog: http://megansgdbpups.blogspot.com

Sinclair went with us to our puppy club meeting last Saturday and was able to accompany all the puppies to a retirement home. The puppies were a hit. Sinclair was quite a gentleman and licked people's hands very gently.

Nougat gets a double belly rub.
Quebec is on the left and Ava is in the middle of the photo.


Quebec sitting nicely while Carol talks with a resident.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting a picture of Sinclair! That's my boy Snickers brother. They look very similar. I hope he finds a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought he looked familiar, but couldn't place him. Of course -- he looks like Snickers. I hope he finds a home, too. He's a good pup and needs a good family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool that you got to foster Sinclair! I remember seeing him when he was 8 wks old at the GDB kennels. He's got the prettiest eyes, and such a great name. I wish I could have gone to that puppy meeting! I can't believe how big Quebec has gotten. I'm looking forward to puppysitting him this weekend :D

    Do you think I could put one of those pictures of the outing on the club website? (mttamguidedogs.yolasite.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the raiser of Forte, if you want to have pictures of Sinclair when he was in the kennels or Forte, feel free to contact me. fullerlifewithdogs@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete